Thursday 24 September 2015

Wait… Kanye West Might Actually Run For President — Says 'It's Time' Despite Admitting He 'HATES' Politics!

<a href=

Turns out Kanye West wasn't kidding!
Looks like Kim Kardashian West's husband definitely intends to run for President in 2020!
Related: Stars Who Became Politicians!

The rapper-turned-fashion designer opened up on Thursday about his recent and maybe not-so-shocking VMAs announcement in Vanity Fair. He shared:
"I didn't approach that because I thought it would be fun. It wasn't like, Oh, let's go rent some jet skis in Hawaii. No, the exact opposite. I sit in clubs and I'm like, Wow, I've got five years before I go and run for office and I've got a lot of research to do, I've got a lot of growing up to do."
He seems serious! But still, we can't help but envision President Barack Obama sitting in a nightclub… LOLz!
Yeezy would be a unique candidate for POTUS, that's for sure! On his plans for his political strategy, the 38-year-old revealed:
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment