Saturday 1 October 2016

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari

Buhari



President Muhammadu Buhari has given reasons why he will continue to blame previousadministrations for Nigeria’s current economic challenges.
Speaking at a public presentation of a pictorial book titled: “Buhari: A New Beginning” and Conversation themed: “Creative Youth as Driversof the Change Agenda,” at the Presidential Villa on...

Thursday night, Buhari said those that were in charge in the last 17 years took things for granted despite God’s huge blessings for Nigeria.
The conversation had seven selected youths exchanging ideas and highlighting challenges in the creative industry.
Buhari said: “My dear countrymen especially the youths, you have a fantastic country, God has endowed Nigeria with human and material resources.
“I’m going to bore you with what we met, I know I’m being accused in the papers of passing thebuck. But passing the buck is sometimes absolutely necessary to remind people who take things for granted.
“When we came in by some unfortunate coincidence, I scream to high heavens because I had promised a lot while seeking vote. I said where are the savings? There was none. There was no infrastructure, power, rails, roads, there was none. What did we spend the money on? I was told buying food and petrol

No comments:

Post a Comment